TNT Dog Training Center
Located on the Abbotsford/Langley border just off 264th St.
- TNT – train with THE BEST! The best instructors, the best facility, & the best methods!
- TNT is the most highly sought after training facility in the Fraser Valley!
- Abbotsford, Aldergrove, Langley, Ft. Langley, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Mission, Delta, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Burnaby & Vancouver students all travel to attend TNT’s classes!
- We have been helping clients train their dogs since 1998. That’s 15 YEARS in business! We are in good standing with the BBB. We own our own facility which was specifically built for training dogs. Our facility is clean and modern. Owners live on site. HIGHLY recommended by veterinarians, breeders, shelters, rescue groups and past clients.
The reasons to enroll in TNT Dog Training are as unique as your dog.
Our first-rate curriculum is individualized for young puppies, dogs of all ages, sizes, breeds and competition levels. Our expert instructors teach classes ranging from puppy socialization to competition obedience and rally classes. By actively engaging your dog’s mind, we aspire to transform him into the ideal family pet or highly trained competitor.
Our class plans are comprehensively designed by renowned and accredited trainer, Janice Gunn. Janice has over 40 years of experience in training and competing. Janice & her husband live on site and understand the value of training for the family.
We are confident that you can build a lasting relationship with your dog to diminish behavioral problems and expensive bills due to idle destruction or the uncooperative grooming client. Decrease the stress of pet ownership and enhance your quality of life with your canine. We will teach you the skills for a healthy lifelong bond with your dog!
Year round classes are offered in our state of the art training facility with our trusted and experienced instructors. Your dog can learn in the luxury of a heated, well lit and spacious training center custom built for dog training. The rubber matted floors provide comfort and optimal footing in a clean and welcoming environment.
Some trainers offer courses in dirt floor horse arenas, pet stores or rented halls, but our center is fashioned specifically for our client’s needs. Our students don’t have to train in a dirty & cold arena meant for riding horses, nor in the confined spaces of a rented hall, but have the opportunity to learn in an atmosphere that facilitates learning. We limit our class size so that each participant is guaranteed individual attention.
We pride ourselves in a superior educational experience for you and your dog. Learn and train in ease at our first class training facility on our extensive 50 acres just outside of Aldergrove. Come and see why breeders, veterinarians and past clients have been recommending TNT to their clients since 1998. TNT Kennels & Training Center has a top rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Janice’s Accomplishments Include:
- Member of numerous breed and obedience clubs
- Multiple PERFECT 200 SCORES – with FIVE different dogs
- Has titled 6 dogs to the elite obedience OTCH title
- Over 240 High in Trials and counting
- Titles in obedience, field trials, Master hunters, conformation, tracking & agility
- Successfully competes in obedience & field trials at the highest levels
- Has been training dogs for over 40 years
- Has produced 3 successful DVDs on competition obedience training
- Has been a featured columnist for multiple dog magazines including Dog Sport and Front & Finish
- Has attended over 50 of the top leading seminars and conferences on dog training
TNT Dog Training teaches using positive reinforcement and motivational methods. To help your dog understand what we are trying to teach them, we use food rewards. This method of teaching is proven to accelerate the learning process for dogs. The alternative to positive training, is to use compulsion and adversive methods and this type of training is not only old-fashioned and highly outdated, but also produces dogs that work out of fear and not because they “want” to. At TNT we want both yourselves AND your dogs to enjoy the learning and training process.